Removing the MHP Hair System
99% alcohol is most effective for removing your MHP Hair System. Never peel the tape off without using 99% alcohol or our ULTIMATE TAPE REMOVER. Doing so could damage the lace and the hair on your wig.
- If you use clips release them first before you release any taped areas. Using the 99% alcohol and the Q-tip/sponge applicator, gently release the tape from your scalp from the back of the neck and sideburns before you release the hairline.
- Using a Q-tip/sponge applicator with 99% alcohol and gently swab and lift the lace of the hairline until the system is removed. Be careful not to stretch or pull to prevent stretching or rippling of the lace when removing.
- Once removed from the head use the same alcohol and a paper towel/sponge tip applicator, and gently remove the double-sided tape from the foundation tape. Foundation tape can be changed once a month from the hair piece.
- Once you have removed all of tape you can then place the wig on your head block. It is imperative that you use the proper sized head block that corresponds with your head measurements in order to avoid shrinking or stretching your wig.
- Pin the wig onto the block use corsage pins ONLY. The proper way to pin your wig is to place a pin every ½ inch apart all along the hair line. This way your wig will stay in place and the lace does not rip while being handled.